October 13, 2017

Mall of America; Minnesota

Mall of America
We were headed West from Pennsylvania; and was relatively close to
Minneapolis, so of course we had to check out the shopping.
At one time this would've been a destination I craved, but I'm growing
to enjoy the minimalist approach to life and want experiences instead 
of stuff.  If you were looking for something, it'll definitely be here though.
My thoughts kept coming up with 'overwhelming'.

The Ninja Turtles shop here too!

Columbus even made it this far west!
I was wondering if this globe was made prior to his discoveries or as a result of them....
ROUND

A knight in shining Lego armor was on the prowl to finish his Christmas shopping!

When a lego transformer interrupts your pathway, you step aside and 
give him the right a way.

I think this is the scene that had me feeling overwhelmed.
Too much going on. 
Too busy.
Too loud.
BUT- there's many that would find this an excellent spot for the whole
family to spend a day or two or three!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!