May 7, 2017

Shem Creek Bar and Grill

It's been a few years since I had the opportunity to get back to Charleston, SC and the 
surrounding areas.  Every time I travelled here I was on business, so I only had the
opportunity to see sunsets and maybe a half hour of something else if our 
meetings got out early.  This time was a vacation trip and I was lucky enough to
see and do so much more at a leisurely pace.
BUT!
Those sunsets left an impression and I had to go back to my favorite spot and see
it one more time!


We used to have drinks and time to chat in this great location which is the same spot I 
get to witness the sunsets.  I was disappointed to see that the weather had some wear and
tear on it and nobody was allowed to enter.  Hopefully they'll get it back to par someday!

This is the inside that was boarded off.  You can see the sunset was starting to have its effect!

Finding a few lines where the water snakes through the tall 
grass gives a special effect during the sunsets.

If you're ever in or near Charleston cross the bridge to Mt. Pleasant and look for
Shem Creek Bar and Grill.  Have some drinks and dinner and wait for the sunset.
A perfect ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!