May 13, 2017

Campground Views in New Hampshire

Spending time at the campground really hasn't been on my agenda.  
I enjoy parking and then going to check out the local areas.
Our campground in New Hampshire though was a joy.
(Lincoln/Woodstock KOA)
On a trail nearby I found these views that left you in awe!

In or out of the water these trees showed off their colors!

These wild animals are usually with me when off exploring any trails I can find.
Do you think they'll chase off any bear or moose?


Back up the side of the mountain trail to the campground.

We were at the campground for the last week it was open before the cold weather hit.
It was quiet and sparsely populated, which is fine by us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!