February 6, 2013

Daisy - one year later...

Daisy
It's been a year now of new collars, new toys, cozy dog beds, puppy kisses, 
and puppy greetings.  Daisy came as a surprise (to me).  After two plus years
of being pet-less (after a 22 year pet friendly home prior to that), I was comfortable
to not have the mess, the cleaning, the worry of a pet.  
I turn 50 and to save the confrontation of acquiring a new dog
on that day my wonderful husband and daughter plan on 
selecting our new dog the day after my birthday so I can't remind
them of this for the next 10 or so years.
Do I occasionally remind them of this crazy event?
-Yes.

As always time moved on and guess who now loves this little creature?
--me.
It's been lots of fun and quite entertaining.
She rarely leaves my side and is always ready for a walk
 and even a run. (I question why I do this)  
She gets away with numerous things that our other two dogs
were never allowed to do.  Is this old age?  
Yes my husband and daughter have been forgiven (because I was set on the no more
pets policy in my mind).  They better not have any other plans........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!