December 7, 2011

Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire

The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire - 2011.

Hmmm. I'm sorry to say I wasn't exactly a fan.  I understand it just wasn't my 'thing' but 
others enjoy it.  I suppose there's something for everyone and I'll just have to pass on 
this.  I did enjoy seeing the mansion and tasting the wine but on this particular day 
that's not what the main focus was to be.  I can say I'm glad I didn't live during the 
Renaissance in England.    

Charlie Brown would like The Great Pumpkin!

I did enjoy this young lady and her music.

Bipitty Bopitty Boo.

The Queen graced us with her viewing of the Human Chess Match.

A sword fight to determine the next move in the Human Chess Match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!