May 19, 2011

Oasis of the Seas -- Trunk Bay St. John


Today's post contains many pics of some Island people I found interesting 
at Trunk Bay on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands



One of my top 10 places I've had the opportunity to visit...

Grandmother and Grand Daughter.
I think they both are just Grand!



My wonderful parents:
Always ready for a wordily adventure.
Always ready to take care of family and one another.
Being in their mid 70s has not slowed them to keep up with this wild world.

My greatest model.

All aboard the cattle bus to go back and meet the ship. 
--sad this day came to a close but who knows what lies ahead!

Of course he's "waitin on a woman" as the song goes...
The woman happens to be Island Girl our transport boat
 from our cruise ship to the island of St. John.

Always available with a smile.  
Those smiles can do almost anything!

Certified Island Girl!

Back on board The Island Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!