May 10, 2011

Oasis of the Seas -- Trunk Bay Blue

Please accept my apologies for blinding you with blue!

Snorkel heaven.  
I snorkeled  the underwater water trail from the time I arrived until we were beckoned back to the taxi.

No matter where you turned your eyes were filled with great things to look at!



Bliss!

Can you spot the One horn butt fish?

The blue ball and the red one in the distance mark some of the underwater trail.  
--
I must admit my own personal adventure...
While snorkeling I was blissfully unaware of anything but my personal space.  
All of a sudden I smacked into something hard and was taken back quite a bit.  I popped up out of the water and there was this big (little) yellow kayak!   I ran into the life guard in the middle of the ocean!   He was sitting still watching all the other snorkelers and I came up from behind and SMACK!   My thoughts were 'only me' !  Of course the life guard apologized and inquired if I was okay but I could only laugh and wave.  Off I swam hoping he would never see me again!    -the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!