December 30, 2009

The Whole sha-bam

Family




Christmas has come and gone. It has been a whirlwind beyond my own imagination this year. I've gotten less done and am just now ready to enjoy and it's over! How did that happen? It was a great time spending some much needed family time together. My son was home and I got to see my nieces and nephews. (see ya tomorrow Cortney and Lexi!) Thanks to my parents and my Mother-in-law we all were spoiled. I'm so grateful for all my family and as most of you -- I fail to say it enough. Chrismas Eve was spent with my extended family of cousins, Aunt, and Uncles along with a few added friends. I think sometimes we take for grantit our good fortune of being able to get together. It gets harder as we all get older. We've been blessed mightly as a family. To all this -- credit can only be given to God above.


'For to us a child is born
to us a son is given,
and the government will
be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.
'Isa 9:6

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Holly, thanks for all the great pictures this year, keep up the good work, between you and Haney, we know what's going on. Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Kathy! Hope your New Year is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!