November 9, 2009

Rails to Trails, Cumberland Valley

Along the trail............. I love the mountains..I love the rolling hills...
Walk, Run, Bike, Hoseback, Sit.

Lots of scenery.
Cumberland Valley Rails to Trails at the Newville Head.
I finally was able to take some time this past Friday and again on Sunday to visit the trail. I did a little walking, my version of jogging, and some biking. I love being outdoors and seeing the beautiful Cumberland Valley squeezed between some great mountains. The trail was pretty busy after finally getting to experience some grat Fall weather. Get out there!



1 comment:

  1. I love the rails to trails. i think im going to start running that more often and possibly roller blading that bad boy with some cross country rollerblades.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!