April 20, 2009

Spring Spring Spring into Color


Out and about this week I was able to enjoy the colors of Spring. We all have been awaiting this adventure over the long bleak Winter. The sun even decided to shine and add luster to the flowers. I've missed opportunities to spy out some tulips though as I looked back on the pics I was able to capture. That will require another trip. Who cannot smile or feel the love when checking out the vibrance on a Spring day. Enjoy!


--To see how others around the world have enjoyed their past week check out http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

  1. Is it nice to have spring time and flowers in our worlds these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am happy spring has arrived in my part of the world too. the lawn has greened up and the trees have/or blossoming :)
    enjoyed your photos of your part of the world.
    have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely spring day, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't spring so delightful? Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this time of year, watching Spring SPRING forth. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such overwhelming beauty, the second shot with the Forsythias could double for autumn as well and these tiny blue flowers are junt darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so ready for some spring colour here, but I think it may be awhile yet here! Lovely piccies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!