August 2, 2012

New Orleans Jazz Fest 2012 - Roman Chewing Candy

2012?  1915?
The New Orleans Jazz Fest offers the past the present and even a little bit of the future.
Music, Food, Art, People.
From the very young to the very old something is available.
Candy?
Try the Roman Chewing Candy. For over four generations this taffy candy has remained popular.  Find your forte' and embrace it and make a profound impact.  Who knows how long it could prevail.  I'm sure as with any other businesses Roman has had its  great years and its  not so great years.  Perseverance.  I keep looking for my forte' and once I find it I'll pray for perseverance to pull me through from one year to the next.  If you have an idea for me just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!